Last night in my Dream my grandchild A did come to visit ...we hugged and it was so happy moment...my son said they are going to store to buy food, A want to make pasta, I looked at her and she did ask me...how long are you going to stay...I said...I can go now if you want, you only need to be straingt against me and say as you feel...she did not answere anything, so we all Went to store...when we come back she Went into her room and I Went to see what she was up to....she had build a tent and was with her dog in the tent...I bended down and looke into the tent...and she said...you know..s (the dog) is collecting my things...I said...you know what that mean´s...yes she said...he is being dominant ...yes I said...and you know what to do...

In this episod I was at my home and in only bath-robe when my x husband come over and said that I had to come with him at once...I said..I have to dress...he did not listen and did make me follow him..it was Winter and I had only this bath-robe and slippers..he said to come with him...we Went to his working Place and I felt so imbarresed, so after a while I said I go out and wait for him...and some co-workers come and I said ...can you tell L that I go and wait for him at the car...Now his son did come and he was adult..he took me by my sholders and asked me to go with him...I have never complained about theire father to them, but now I did...I did not feel good to do so...and here I awoke my self from the Dream...I did not see any Point to continue...I did divorse this man 18 yrs ago...why does these people come back into my dream´s now??