Last night Dream was very confusing...I just write it down here….I was in bed sleeping when a women come in with food...to both me and my son....I rose me up from the bed and walked after the women who Went into the kitchen...I wanted to thank her...I opened the door to kitchen and there was Another women, I did not see her who served us the food….I Went back to my room and on the floor lyes a naked thin old women...I feel that there is a nurse taking care of this women and I am not allowed to Wake her up...so I put a blanket over her naked thin body...after short while she rose up and wrapped the blanket around her...and now I know that I am alone with my son....everyone have left the building...I was concerned about the old women and I Went out to find her...and when I enter into her bedroom in the bed was Another women too...oh I said...are you Twins...and I said that I am here to put some clothing on you and take you with me...you can not be alone in this house...in walked the son to this women...he was so moved that I cared about her mother and her sister so I was prepared to take them with me to be sure they will be taken care of….the man did wrap his arm around my shoulders and he was going to reward me...but here I woke up from this Dream.....

This Dream have awoke something Deep in me and I am so sad and Crying and feel devestated and confused….