Last night I did dream that I was somewhere with some of my relatives, we did baby sit for some we knew, I did carry one child and the other baby was carried by some I knew, I was talking Finnish to the children and the smaller baby did repete what I said, I smiled and said, soon their parents do not know what they say they learn to talk Finnish...now I did look down to the first floor and I see 2 crocodile´s trying to come up the staire´s where we where, I did through a shoe and make them not to come, I felt such a fear, I knew also that I should call hospital to tell that we are coming to get my sisters son but did forget in this horror to keep the crocodiles away not to reach us...I asked my sisters husband if he could call the hospital it is his son, but he said no he will not, and my phone did not function at all, so my panic did become huge, I did also know that relatives from Finland will come and I had so little money to feed them, so my fear did arise to a level that made me go nearly crazy and no help or support what so ever from anyone...so I had to awake me from this dream of stress..huh!!