The night Before last I did have an experience what I did not record because I was asking John if it was him in my Dream and if he was aware of it...I do not know how John look like...but the feeling I had was that it was him...the feeling I have got from his Writings here...the Dream was like this...I woke up in the Dream when I noticed an energy entering my sphere so to speak...Í looked at the right from where the energy was coming...and a Young mans face appeared ....I asked...who are you...he only smiled but did not say anything...Now a new energy approaces me from my front...and I at once see it is my first cousin M...and I grabbed her on her shoulders and said...Hi, it is me...do you recognize me...she did not...and is now looking total in fear at me...I started to Think...she does look like just as my cousing M but can not be her because she does not recognize me...so my thoughts go like this...do I not look like as me as I do in my flesch body??...how do I look like in my energy essence....so these questions did arise...but why did she look like her..but did not recognize me as me??....who can answere this to me...why it was like this??