Last night I dreamt that I was watching energies how a girl did inhale them...I did not know if it was okay for her to do so, or if I should have done something to prevent that to be happening...so I observed and then I tried to blow air at her to see what happens and now the energies did not go into her mouth, but from her own mouth come an energy to stop me from breathing air at her, I was wondering if it was her own protection or if the energies did do that...I never found out what was what....

In this seequence a women told me that after you die you can not do any gymnastic for 6 month...I did find this very odd but did not ask why, somehow I did accept it...

In this seequence I did help a women who was Crying she was sitting on the floor and I helped her into a bed...

In this seequence I did go to bathroom when I noticed my clothings to be embarresing, I had pink transparant knikers and a very short dress, I was wondering why I had not put leggings on me when the dress was so short...it was not me...and I was thinking who did influence me to dress this way...I did not find out...and I awoke myself....