Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I must say that 1-2 years ago I believed in the same thing, that "it" clenases, "it" releases something etc. This "it" apparently has its own intelligence, it doesn't work blindly - yet clearly it is independent from us, from our will. Something behind is releasing, cleansing etc. in reality. To us it seems that it "just" happens - automatically, just like for a farmer vegetables "just" grow automatically. Can you see the connection? What intelligence is behind this "it just automatically happens"?

So, today things are different for me - and I think people who are deeper into such topics are asking the essential question: what is this "it"?
Well, if you ask like that... My personal answer is not "it" but "them."

In things I do I feel "them" at work. I believe the human mind and all experience is a shared experience. For myself, I have long since accepted that in the moments between my conscious moments "they" hold the steering wheel - directing my gaze, for example, so I always pay attention to where my eyes end up when they wander. Sometimes "they" play music into my mind and I riddle of its meaning. When I am writing music, "they" give me ideas and direct my learning of the necessary skill and I thank "them" from my heart.

When you talk about affirmations, I think of reality creation. I believe that the wishes we send out are prompts for "them" to answer, but "they" know a much larger agenda than I am aware of, including what I need to learn. So I recently triggered such a reality creation change in my life. At first it seemed like nothing much was happening. By now I have received several dreams that I interpret as "them" showing me how it slowly filters into reality from the other side where "they" work. Slowly things are getting more defined, more concrete, the potential is gradually being limited down to specific scenarios.

For the last few years I have tried to become aware of "them," of how "they" interact with me, my mind, my experience, and tried to see "their" work in the lives of other people. I never feel controlled, though. But I would agree that I'm not in control, either. It's an exchange.

I don't want to give the impression this is some "verbal" telepathic exchange. It's more a felt thing. Also based on my observations and on things I've learned from others that has held true for me.