Have bean pondering about last night dreams, it went like this...
I was in a old acquintance a women´s apparament...I was surprised that she had taken down all the paintings she used to have on the walls...She had a talking photo of her as young..I stopped an
listened what she said...she told me about her dreams she had as young but ske did not fulfill them as an adult...I Went to kitchen an found her there, I saw a bed and when I was going to sit on the bed
I felt there was someone in the bed, I felt it and it awoken fear in me..I approached her and said..there is someone sleeping in the bed...she nodded at me...now my son entered the kitchen and he
sat on the bed...I again faced the women and I said..he does not notice it, so I am not going to tell him...and she shook her head...

In this episode of dream ..I was with someone who did not believe in me..and the common me or the day aware me part and the more aware part of me...looking at this person...me the not that aware or self sure part of me not saying anything to the person who is questioning me and my knowledge...the more aware self secure part of me throwing a book at the person who is questioning me..and said...here...here is a book of proof..the graduation proof...and I go..do I have a graduation book???...here I awoke myself it was too much to take in...