I have had dreams lately what is diffcult for me to express....I know I irritate few here when saying like this, but this is important for me to express that I have registret them in one level yet not understandable to my day-consiusness or what to call it?

What I remeber but do not understand the meaning of it at all....I noticed that my toes was full of larvaes...I freakened out....a man said...be calm....I had to have them for a while....then I was allowed to wash them away....and I started to wash them harsly away...they did turn to some kind of slime and the man said....see...you have to be more careful and not that harsh....but I was so disgusted and in panik so I wanted them off my toes quick....the man did explain to me that he wanted to show me more how I am....he also told me to keep my ground...and I did understand that to keep me at Jesus that is my ground...he reminded what happened when I did let me talk away from Jesus....yes I remember I was attacked att once and I was not able to stop the attacks until I did return back to Jesus....so as I did remember his lesson to me was to show what is important to me to keep me at.....to start to build up a solid foundation...