In last night dreams I was in another location, I knew in the dream that it is another location, I was with others in a car, but we had to drive inside
another big it was like a boat or likely, every car had it´s own cage, I was looking up into eyes of the one who loaded this car´s, and he did nod
at me that we have to drive inside this vechile.....

In this seequenze I was carrying my grown up child, we have bean in Finland visiting family, and they did never tell us that there will be a selebration to the uncles house, so I find myself and my son alone left behind, and not told where they went, so I took my son in my arms
because he was so ill and not able to walk I had to carry him, when we are walking towards the uncles house we have to pass it to go to
the buss station, my aunt U does recognize what has happened, and she is so in shame, and she does shout to us to come and be with
them, but I said we have to take the bus to make it to the train to go home, she is now little bit agitated that she did this with the others,
against us, so she arranges someone to drive us to the town to our train.....

In this seequenze I was told that I had bean an hard worker....and I know I have.