Last night I did dream that I was travelling some where, I had my suitcase packed and ready but I was carrying some item´s in my hand´s and the person I was in company with said...why do you not put the itme´s in a bag, and we started to serch for a bag and we found it and I did get my hand´s free, I asked what time is it...and he/she said...one 0´clock....oh I said now I am late and my vehicle has left already...so I had to posponde my travelling to next day....the next day arrived and now my suitcase was gone, and it took too long time again and I was not able to travel today eighder...I felt huge stress almost that I was not able to be in my skin....

In this episode I was looking at a person and it´s development, I could see when the person did get to know her abillity and where in the development she was...I felt sorry for her when she did notice that she was not best in the world as she had thought to be, and she did notice that she was not even mediockre .....I could translate this knowledge to my own situation and did get to solve my inner stress about why I do not get any time ore strength in me to practis MAP as I want...because of the inner issues and the focus is in the unconsiusness are taking my strength and power...but now when I could translate this knowledge I know what area´s I have to work with...or that when I now know I can rest and feel some relief to get away the inner stress what I have bean living with so long...what my unconsiusness does put me through....I am sorry not to be able to dress in word´s better it is of big value to me to understand this...even I can know that to know and to put in practis is 2 different thing´s,....

I feel more relaxed now then ever.