In last night Dreams I had a baby galore ...it was so nice, I did recognize some of the Babies to be my relatives in this Life.

In this seequenze I met a women I knew, when I hugged her I said...we have not seen each other´s for thousends of years, are you still married to same man?? She said, look for yourself if it is the same man. It was not. He started at once to flirt with me, I did be offended of my friends sake, he had different colores on his Eyes, on the left Eye was golden yellow, and the right was Brown...he did do with his tongue like he wanted to lick me...so I said to him, if you do not put your tongue in your mouth I will snap you (with putting my pointing finger curled to the thumb and giving him a snap on his forhead) he started to laugh and he did find this very funny, so it Went from serious to laugh.

In this seeaquenze I was with my childhood friend E on a shopping toure, we did enter in a shop and there was a big blue and White bowl and she said, do you remember my other Bowls in this serie, yes I said, she said, look what the cost is...there was so many ´numerals so I had hard time to figure out what was the prize number....then I found what could be it...489....