Thank you Korpo...I was not clear I can now see that...I was not afraid of the Alsatian so here my fear is under control...but I fear that the man did put the dog to sit in the same spot I just have left...and I felt...am I under some kind of sorsery influence...and this episod with the dog is trying to tell it to me...The man did have total contro over the dog...and made him sit on his butt in the chaire I just have bean sitting in.....This still awakes my fear...fear that be controlled against my will so to speak....(I have bean as an obedian dog and still fear this, I was brainwashed in 1980)

The cat is as I have bean...with a pouting eye because of thyredea gland went poisoning and was removed by surgery...my eyes is now only 1 mm difference to the other eye....so here I did tell that I am in hospital but no animals are not allowed..and it made me feel that there is nothing more to do ...the astral body is destroyed....can this happen??

I do not need to go therapy..because I have done that very much previous years...now is to put in place and understand what I have had to deny...that we are more than our flesh bodies...that we are mulidimensional beings....Still there is old belief or what I hade to create survival strategies what I must tear down....to dare to be me who I am...and not be what others want or try to make me to be...because of there own fear.....and I can tell....whole my life I have hade to invent so many caracters to fit in...now when I am more me....there is time to time turbulence trying me to go back to one old way of my being...because the real me do awake fear or someting likely...and also it is not easy to after 55 years know or feel who I am...but I am determined to not give in....I am so happy to be here because I know in time I will be what I am truly and in truth.

Fear is ...that maybe all the abuse have destroyed some of my bodies totally....this make´s me cry deeply....so thank you for your input and support....it help´s....Thank you.

Love