In last night dream my sister took my white dress and when I tried to take it back...she did not let go....I looked in my closet and I found exactly same dress so I was so happy...I told my sister friend what my sister did...she had difficulty to say anything...I saw on the window shelf small like flower flyes or banan flyes...I opened the window and with my breath I blow them out from the window...and closed the window seeing them buzzing outside and trying to get in....
In this episode me first boyfriend (15-17 yrs age) some women come and asked me if it was true...yes I said...we have 3 years appart...him being exactly on the day 3 yrs older then me..Him and I was going out to dance...I saw in the mirror that I had no make up and told him that I want to look nice...it was when I was putting make up that those women appeared asking.....(.his parent did think I was too young so they mooved back to Finland and he never come back after the military...but he kept contact with me..and christmas 1999 he called me ....he had canser and wanted to see me...we met and now his parents said...now we can see what he missed in his life all this time...they where buffeled that it was only 3 yrs what diffed between us...he died 2001)...Strange that I am having dreams about my past so much??...