Yes CFT, I know all about this Golden Key, off course. And I have forgotten also to use WRAPPING what Robert Bruce have taught ....to relese my pain...I have only done raising energy through my feet and hand´s, but to wrap and to tourch and to pour the strengthen the place where the pain is...my pain is coming from the bones what is damaged in several way,s...musculus what is tensed is making all injuries in my body to acke, but if I remember to both relax in my body more often and to wrap with healing bandage ...that is to do my part....when I forgot to do my part then the pain is there to re-mind me...I think I will remember this now...Thank you CFT again.....to give me back my Golden Key then God can be present all the time and not me exluding IT out.....Big Thank YOU!!

Religion is telling the good rules to get your self in order to stop living in abusive way against you ....the most maltreatment is one´s own bad thinking of self....God/The ALL/IT/...or what ever you name the infinity or life it self....is there always if you let it IN to your life...BUT...Religion can also box in and I am happy I got throug the religions roof into the infinity where the real thing is.......Many times we interpret what is written in a bible so narrow when the God is total LOVE and forgivness.
When I let infinity in my life I felt free for the first time ...and this happened very early in my life ...and this was not conssious before I become rather old...I have had a very deep deep faith and this is my essence.
I do forget often but a quick re-minder and I remember it again, so thank´s and I do need this re-minders often.