Last night dream was about not letting me take the train...I tried on several way´s to get ombord the train...I was not getting the ticket, people did make it hard for me to get to the ticket booking office..and when I reached the booking office, train Went, and they told me that the next train tickets are not awileble yet, I need to come back...and when I come back it started agaian people making it hard for me to get the ticket and the train Went....

I tried to take Another way to get to buy the tickets, but it was so hard....and I did not get to travel...I had to stay....

I am sure this is a hint for me to stay and sort out what is bothering me...and I will get to it...seriuosly....the thread of Good and Evil....but I need more time to get to grief...I am crying inwardly...and must let it to surface outwardly to tears....I have a fear...that what is beyond is to get back to basic...and with it I mean...the atoms what my innermost is upbuild up from....when they have done all what they do when they manifest...when the manifestation is done in evey lever...it is done..and it retuns to its origin...tears is burning ...I will drown .....