Last night when I come to awarness of my Dream I was in shower..as usual I see my whole body from outside but I talk like I am in my body....I shower but suddenly I hear a Child talking to me...the Child ask´s me if I am born....I feel fear in the child´s voice and this make´s me sad that the Child is afraid of me....the Child is also showering with me but now I am imbarressed and I try to cover my nakedness so I am like standing half away from the Child and I am looking at the Child (I did not be clear if it was a boy or girl it is why I only say Child) I am trying to understand the question....if I am born....my though´s go like...what els can we be...so when I tried to diciffer the code I lost it...and I Went into Another Dream....I was on a boat and lived on it...I was taking care of a girl in a Wheel-chaire...she did complaine how hars her father was against her...and I could see old bruises on her face...they had become grean/yellow...I said...that yes, it is not easy...but I did not want to go deeper into that conversation with her...so I said we go out...and when we go off the boat we meet a women with an suitcase...the new was that I for the first time wanted to check out what is happening...so I told the girl...wait...I want to see what she is going to do...so I Went after her and asked who she is and what is she going to do...she said she is a feet care taker...I said....maybe not many are at home daytime...but feel free and knock on the first cabin door...and the door opened and in she Went...I bended me over to see and I did see her sitting on a low stool and I asked if it Went well...yes she said...and I Went back to the girl in the Wheel-chair....we Went to a café...her friends joined us and while we are sitting and enjoying our self´s...one of the girl´s ask me how long will she live...and I said...wait I have to Close my Eyes and focus...but I was not able to Close my Eyes...so I said to her...this is not allowed for me to ask...I am sorry......

The Dream ended here but I can see improvement in me...that I asked and dared to look more, and not only let everyone do what they do without daring to ask or look what is going on....so I am happy for my new development in me....it is a new boldness or what I would call it....daring to get involved maybe is more right....I take this as a good sighn.