Last night dream started with me sending a poetry book to my mother to the other side.....then the dream turned to be me and one aspect of me was on the beach looking out at the sea and a big wawe did bring a white bat to us...we did communicate and said ...how lucky we are to get this white bat...suddenly we lost it and we did wonder where did it go....we looked at the sea to see if we could locate it...and soon we saw it on a boat...and I zoomed to look closely who it was that took our bat...when he did feel him watched he did threw the bat in the sea...and soon a wawe did bring it back to us...and we did feel happy....now mother came through and asked me what I did send to her...I said...you tell me what you got....and she comfirmed to it was a poetry book....we hugged and I asked her to sit down on a chair so I could go on my knees and hug her...she did give me a kiss on my mouth what I never got from her when she was here.....she did mirror me well....her eyes was yellow...because I have the cysts on my liver....I know very well that my liver do not function well....I hope she did bring some healing to that issue...Thank you mother...I love you.