Quote Originally Posted by Neophos View Post
I understand this problem well. I am going to write a post about meditation, and what this really implies. This fear is a controling agent, and i know that too many people suffer of this. I was born to spiritually help people, this is my purpose. I have been to hell and back in life, and i have come out with a suit of shining spiritual armour. I can transfer my knowledge to people, but it depends on there state of consciousness, if the individual is to weak there is nothing i can do, if there is potential the words i say will spring up like a flower and roots.

One positive cause, will produce multiple positive effects, and same with negative causes and there effects. The universe was created through two oppossing forces, one acting upon the other. But if the balance of the scales, is to much to the left, then a downward spiraling motion in life happens. But intrestingly enough, it is the suffering in life which forces us to spiritually evolve, because life forces you in this situation. And the negativity in life becomes a blessing, (if we steer this experience forward, and learn from mistakes) thus, the mystery of negative energy is revealed. So be happy in your suffereing, Take it as a test, that if you pass you grow that ever more closer to the creator.

the world is a place full of spiritually unevolved beings, that are slaves to the flesh and its senses, if you resonated with them your life would be blissfull and wonderfull, but its because your closer to god, the world does test you. Take suffering, as gods exams in schools if you handle it well, you will be that much more illuminated. This life is extrememly important, its such a privellage that we are all here. With spirituality, comes the true unfoldment of powers. People who want to take a short cut to greatness, will ultimately find themselves in trouble. Because only the purest hearts and minds of god are the true warriors in the universe, there is a great mystery. And this kundalini, or the holy spirit will not be given to those unworthy, this energy will not be given without true spirituality. Because this energy comes from the source, if however people recieve power without work, there power does not come from where you want it to be, they find themselves in trouble.

work for the power, sacrifice selfishness for charity. But its the ego which seeks power without sacrifice. There are some, born in this world where there roots go back to heaven. We dont know exactly for what reason each individual case may be, but for some they are born with a connection to something they dont yet fully understand. Behind, the flesh there is a difference in the spirit (consciousnes) between two people. An example is in different personalities, one is an artist another a business man. We are drawn to different things as people. There are different levels of metaphysical development and spirituality, some consider themselves spiritual, when in actual fact they dont know the first thing about sprituality.

If an individual truly is spiritual, there is a number of ways we can see this. One particular way, is searching the heart. Where your heart is, this is where you give most focus and energy in life. Name 3 things that you desire more than anything else in life, are these 3 desires of an earthly nature or of a higher nature?

Deep down, i know inside of myself within the deepest depths, there is something to be gained beyond this world. And everything this world has to offer is incomparable and dead compared to this thing in which seek.

This is why, the greatest teachers of the past, are, What they are. I am not a cristian, neither am i part of any religion. But this is why jesus said, behold wide is the path that leadeth to destruction, but narrow is the path that leads to life, and very few people enter it. Within simple words, lyes the mysteries of earthly existance. You see a mind, which is not illuminated cannot actually "see" the truth in spiritual sayings, they think they do but they do not. They are literally spiritually blind.

If we want to evolve even metaphysically, we must take the spiritual into account. Without the spiritual our attempt to evolve metaphysical will not go very far. "Energy" without this, god energy, kundalini, holy spirit etc... We cant go far. And this energy can only come, and will only come through the unfoldment of spirituality and consciousness. And the first fruits of spirituality is doing that which is Good. So you see it doesnt matter which way we look at things, we can not escape the natural laws of the universe.

ps.... I did a lot of expressing myself, this post is for everyone not specifficaly to IA, peace.
I just want to highlighten Neophos post....brilliant....thank you.

Love
ia