Last night in my Dreams I was back to an old working Place I had between 1987-1990. I Heard co-workers say there was cake to take, I had just again started working and was Little bit unsure I had right to have cake too.
One co-worker said that the Owen must be moved and the background cleaned, he said it will be very nasty, all the oil is Heavy and on many layers...he knew I have my back injured so he did not want me to help him...so Before I knew anything he had removed the Owen and I could see that the background was not that filthy as he imagened.
Now I asked him if I can go and have some cake, and he said off course...I tried to find a plate but did not so I took a bowl and Went to the other departament where the cake was served. I asked where the cake is and they pointed up to a very high cupboard..I did not reach enough so the cake come down on the floor, I was embarresed but said, I will eat this anyway, I did not want them to feel I am new and spoiled for some not to have any cake, 2 slices did come down...I did take the cake with my hands and put it in the bowl..did not dare to look at anyone, Went back to my working Place, but did not feel to eat the cake at all.
I said to my co-worker in frustration...why did they have the cake so high up, no-one can manage to have it properly...why did I not take the cake and placed on the table....why did I not dare to make that change?? the thought did come to mind but I did not dare to execute it of fear what the co-workers would Think, me new at the work.....