Last night dream was crazy... I had rent a cabin for my holiday...when I come to the cabin there was the old owner of the house, sitting in a Wheel-chair...dement...and no Communication what so ever...I noticed there was Telephones on the table...olde ones with wire....I did take the old owner and did rent a Place for him in a nursinghome as long as I had the cabin...I was irritated how someone can do this to an old person....one day I noticed that someone have taken my car...and left behind same colore then mine...but it was an old Volvo...without engin...and without registrating plates....insted of an registrating plate there was a decal with some numbers and letters on...I tried to write it down to call a police...but I did not be able to write it down properly, I was so upset...one nabour did come and I asked for her help, but not eigher she could write it down properly...so I did take the decal what was as a registrating plate....and Went inside the cabin to call police....but those Telephones was not ordinary phones...it Went to one nursinghome ...they did not know this man´s cabin was out for rent...so those people who did rent this cabin to me was criminals ...

it was so stressful and awful Dream what was so hard to sort out so I did awake myself from the Dream....I still feel bad because this Dream do show how I have bean fooled many times in this Life and Money have bean taken from me in wrong way....I do still feel insecurity and wondering if I really can protect myself against the World....

I had now a Heureka moment....wow....now I see this Dream clearly...of the parts of me who are unconsious of the criminals/negative parts of me whom I have to awaken and bring out of the negative state to elevate them to positves....the dementia man in Wheel-chaire is part of me who have given in because of all hardship I have had in Life...also from other lives....parts whom I have not succeeded to awaken....and they have give up...and become dement and no mobile....sitting in Wheel-chaire....wow...I see it clearly now....but how to help all them??....I Believe yoga helps.