Last night dreams was few I remember, I had made an appointment with an insurance agent to come to my home...the door-bell rand and I opened the door, outside was standing a huge man...when he entered the apartament his head touched the seeling, I said my name and he breafly touched my hand, but he did walk towards my mother and said to her to follow him...and she did....there where other people too, I was looking out of the window and was asking repetedly, where did they go, when will they come back....and the time passed and I become impatient and Went out to seerech for them, but no-where was they found....

I noticed that I was on a farm, and I see people who do the milking and I look at the clock, it was 5 pm and I was thinking, do they milk at this time?...

I was sitting with some women they where strangers to me, but I did sit with them, I was making some kind of hat, it looked little bit strange, and the females did look but did not dare to comment, so I said, I am going to a party and the theam is ...self-made costyme...so I will have this on my head, and I laughed...they did stand up and Went away...so I said...have fun...one of them looked strangely at me...did not get what I had done wrong??
It did have some fur on it like shamans from some tribes have....

There was some kind of paper bag...some asked me what it is...I said it is death??...I did have some explanation what I have forgotten now....