Last night I did have a dream about my granchild J...he was poking his face with a knife.. I took the knife away from him...he started to make loud noice that he want the knife back...I asked if he was going to do proper carwing with the knife...no he said..he want to play with it...I said...it is not a toy...and did not give it back to him...he smiled pleased and put his feet´s on mine and when I walked he was just walking with me standing on my feet´s...he did put his arm´s around my waiste and I did put my arm´s around him...and I noticed how thin he was...

In this episode I was looking at the astral and did see a big black cat...but then the view changed to real time zone and now the cat was more white then black....One angry man had a guineapig in his hand and he was angry to have to take care of it??..he hold it very harchly and putting it into a stable...I was trying to understand from where the guineapig´s come from and why??

In this episode I was naked and a for me unknown man was sitting becides me...he was wondering if there was going to be something for him from my nakedness...but I did act like it was normal for me to be naked and there was nothing for him to benefit from it...