Last night I dreamt that I was sitting in someones kitchen, and she said something I do not remember now, but I answered that it might have to do something with my dreinage tube, and at once I had said that I started to feel strange, my sister did look at the drainage tube and lifted up it so I could see it too....it was a lot of blood in the tube....I started to think what could it be, I have got a new med and I was thinking if it do affect my kidneys...but then it shifted to another dream...

where my sister was flirting with a unknown man for me...but my ex bf was sitting there too, and for a demostrating me that she does not care for my bf and like flirted with the other guy, but in my world is the same...she is married and this kind of behaving I hate, so I did not show any motions and I did not feel anything but tiredness, will this not ever end....so I went into the kitchen and when my sister did not get out the wanted reaction in me, she did come after me, now she looke little bit emarresed in her face and was little bit agitated when she continued to tell theire plans and I was listening politely....