Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
so I am sure that car with clutter is my fleshbody...it is always easy if it is somebody elses car then mine in the dream ...it is more easy for me to start to look at it as it is still so much mental pain ...
Maybe not the physical body, though the possibility exists. Clutter could for example point to beliefs held in the lower mental body, a candidate for a body you might need the assistance of a guide to develop. Given your active dream life it's probably not the astral body (the body of emotion and desire) as most active dreamers already have a good command of the astral body, it would also at this stage probably feel like "your car..." Beliefs could be anything - ideas about yourself that you might've internalized and stem from others, for example. Often physical ailments can stem from such beliefs remaining untouched, or can exacerbate them. The mental level energies, for example, can stir the astral body again.

Sorry to hear you still have to carry such experience in your body after all this time.