Yesterday dream was so compelling to me that I just came off my meditation practis too...I was visiting my ex husbands parents, they lived in a huge house, we where all standing in the livingroom when I hear like a bomb went off...the whole house lifted up in the air...and I was sure we all will be shattered and die, but the house did flew several hundreds meter and landed intact...wow...I asked the ex husbands father what happened, and who would do thing like this...he looked at me and he said...someone wanted to send me a message that the foundation was not build enough stable...I asked who did build the house...and he said...I did.....

Now last night dream was also huge....I was very aware about me being in the altered state...I just wanted to fall to sleep because I had today to meassure my blood preassure, and it will be high if I have not slept good enough....so it went on and I felt someone grabbing my both right hand and left hand...I was starting to figure out who would hold my hands...but before I could think this thought out...they started to pull me towards both directions at the same time...and I was sure I will die....but what happened when my arms did freed from my body...I came out as new...and it was like sleeves went off a jumper...??...Now I had my hands free and I now saw someone hoovering above me...it was a man and he was like compact white haze?? he was like 20 cm above me...so I took my hands and tried to push him away...but I had no strength in my arms....this was so frustrating so I awoke me from the dream...I went back to sleep ...and I was just hearing someone to start to say....the time is up-...when my alarm clock went off...