In last night Dream I was floating on my tummy, first it was hard to cope whith the poking on it, but after a while when I was supported to let it happen it became more delicat and soft and now I felt like fingers pushing my tummy and I could easy feel it was still hard to be still, but when I started to hear tone´s it became more easy, I could focus on the tone´s and soon I started to hear a melody, softly and gently and so wonderful, did all this come from me and my body?? wow....

In this seequenze I was Walking with a women who had no selfconfidence what so ever, she was afraid to frighten other´s, she was so sure she was a monster. I do now see a big pitpull aproaching us and I do not feel fear at all (this is very odd and rare, I am so afraid of dogs and specially pitbulls) the dog do first only see me but when he/she does see my friend, it litterally did get pale and so afraid, it sounded like it called for mother, and my friend did say, see, now you see, I am a monster. I told her that she is not, she has so big Power that it do frighten everyone, and that when someone do be frightened they start to say evil things, like spread evil talk, but it does not have anything to do with you. I know how kind and afraid you are yourself. But you have to start to know yourself more and know your Power. I know who you are.