Last night dream I come home and noticed that my apartments door was wide open, in my kitchen was my uncle sitting with a baby in his arms...he asked me if I could take care for a moment of his baby, he needed to fill his car with gas....I took the baby in my arms...and I looked him in his eyes and said....do you know that I am your cousin....the baby pondered on my saying...and then I continued...my father is your fathers brother....now the baby looked at my flowers and asked....is those sword lilies....we have two of them...and when I looked at mine I hade like a dozen of them....

In this part of the dream I hear one man say...I can´t hire my own voice....and that made me feel....so you are planning someone other to talk to me with your voice...if it was possible, but why?? I never understood it in the dream why he even was thinking about it??

In this episode I saw 3 men digging a grave, and when I come near them they did put theirs hand to cover they eyes...my light was so bright it blinded them...but they where afraid of me??

In this episode I was shot by a gun.......?? I just hope one of my egotistic side´s was shot to death....