In last night dream I was talking to a Young man who was suicidal...I told him that parenting does not come with a manual, everyone has to just be there for the children...I told him that he have got a divine responsibillity...he listened and started to put clothings on him....and he said...it is his feeding time...so he went to take care of his child.

In this episode someone called me by my name...I couldn´t locate it...so I asked...where are you....here the voice said...and I looked at the parking place and saw a man sitting in a car an wawing to me...I saw 2 cars with criminals....I felt it was a trap....He tried me to say that I know him....I looked at him...but I did not at all know who he is...I said...I don´t know you...so if I had said I know him...or pretended that I did...then something bad would have happened....but I did not lie...I did not know him...he wanted me to buy stolen things.....

In this episode all our relatives was having a some sort of celebration...I saw my sisters son outside the place...He did not dare to come in for some reason...I Went out to him and I hugged him and told him to come in...he hesitated...I embraced him and started to take him with me in...he said...stop...wait....I have no socks on me....??

One white cat tried to say something...but he just shook his head...I did not make anything out of it....??