In last night Dream I was in a big building and I Went to the elevator and pushed one level, and Before the door closed 2 men entered one of the men had a German Shepeard dog...I am afraid of dogs….they did not let me leave the elevator when my level came ...I started to feel fear...when we did come out of the elevator we where out in the nature...the man with the dog made the dog to stand on me...I did see that the dog did what it was told, I did not feel any anger from the dog and that helped me to be calmer….the dog did its work and felt relieved when the man said to go away….the other man was some kind of helper and handyman to this man with the dog...I looked at his face and he was dark haired with hair on his face...more then beard...he was very flexible ...when he sat down he put his legs both side of him straight out…He had some kind of chart in front of him, and he did want me to see it too, It had strange figures or symbols on it...maybe he wanted me to know what it was??....I was trying to find out why he did held me like a prisoner...but I never figured out what it was about so I awakened myself from the Dream....