Night Before this I dreamt all night I had to visit bathrooms...I had a huge need all night to urinate....the last Place I Went into a building and I made noice not to scare people living in that building...I saw a siluet of a man coming to look who is coming...I said...it is only me like they do know me to calm him down....

Last night I dreamt visiting my sister and she told me she is taking care of a snake...it was huge...I had to visit the bathroom and I hear a noice coming from the drying cabin...I looked and the snake was in that cabin....I just run out of the bathroom and told my sister I have closed the door to the bathroom and the snake is there...she said must open the door...I said...yes when you have a Place to put the snake into...it can´t be free in the apartament...the snake was free in the apartament and soon I hear the cat Crying...the snake took the cat...I said to my sister...you have to catch the snake and put it into a terrarium...she did find a rather big box of glass...she like asked me...did it already be time for the snake to eat (refering to the cat)..this snake is only giving apples to eat and bananas....(never Heard in real Life snakes eat fruits)...so she was surprised it took the cat....my sister asked me if I can take the head when we move it into the glass box....no I said...father can take the head...I take the tail...you and others the body....here I awoke myself from the Dream...it was so stressful...