In last night dream I had a bed so beutiful...I noticed that the decoration was made from knitting nedles....I was so happy to see details what really is taken from my interests...(handcraft is one of my passions)....I showed to my little brother....I was so happy...and I was given all kind of shoes...(many dreams me running around without shoes )...and I had a boyfriend in the dream....I was given leather headgears...I put on my boyfriends head...and I put it on my head...in the dream there was also several coats new...so fantastic beautiful....

IN this episode I was taking care of elderly people...on man was lacking his right eye...and he did not have any eye prostetis...it looked a bit horrible....I was talking to him with raised voice he seamed to have bad heraring...he asked me why I am talking so loud...I shouted because your hearing is bad...No he said...it is not...so I noticed that he just was very very old...and very slow in his movments and it looked like he did not hear properly...
I did also help an old women...I was so facinated about her...I told her that I wish I had lived and be brought up with her...I was so facinated about her...I can not even understand what it was about...maby because she was so elegant and good looking even she was so very very old...and she had her perseptions and movments intact like a young person....elegant and proper in every way....