Last night I did have a deam what I have not fully understood the whole meaning of....it was like this.

I was working in a very beautiful house/building and it was in a wonderful nature inviroment, like a paradise...I was so happy
and felt so blessed....I was sure everyone felt the same...I was looking at my 2 co-worker´s who was smoking on the terrace...I was in this deep happy feeling but I stopped for a while to listen to theires conversation....K sayes....Never more...and the other women did confirme...you are right never more...I did notice at once my mood to drop and I felt sad...How easy my mood can be changed...I consentrated more to understand the subject they where talking about...Never more an abusive men/women...I agreed in my inner.....

This dream showes me how sensitiv I am to the outer world....I notice I have hard time to keep my happy feeling if not the whole world are happy....I understand more about my self now....and what I have to focus on.....To get thicker skin so to speak...

Love