Last night I had several dream´s...I was going to sing a finnish tango...Täysi kuu....Full moon...I asked the man who played the piano if they had lyrics, I can´t this song ...so I went away to google the lyrics...but everytime come out something else but not the tango lyrics....and I was wondering why, but did not solve the problem...(Am I entering new areas, for me unknown?)

In this episod I was petting a black dog...the dog was lying on the side and enjoying my petting but suddenly it did start to wine in fear and stand up and ran away...I was surprised and thinkig what the heck is the matter with the dog, then I looked up and saw a man with a black big beard...and he had frighten the dog...(It was nice not to feel fear at all)

In this episod I was looking out of the window and saw a view of a pathway in a forest and a elderly coupple was stick walking on it....up the hill I saw a pack of wolf´s and the couple was not aware of what was in front of them...I was in total panic...what to do...but there was nothing to do but to hope for the best...and the wolf pack did attack the coupple and I couldn´t look...but next time I looked up I saw the coupple running with their sticks up in air...and they had escaped the wolf pack...thank god I said...and now I started to think how on earth did this happend, the pack was huge...did they hit with the stick over the wolf´s noses...I did not get to know...but happy I was they had survived...but suddenly again the pack returned and attacked them again..now I closed my eyes...and was praying for help...and next time I opened my eyes the pack had changed to a pack of runners who where jogging in the pathway...phiuh...saved again ..(Nice feeling all did end up good.)

In this episod I was talking to a women who was standing on a balcony...ther daughter did sleep under the balcony in her bed, and their dog was always on the yard but now was dissapered...so I asked the women where their dog was, if it had run away, No she said...he is not far away as long as the daughter is at home.

In this episod I did see long stick´s with code´s on...I could read them...it said...this man has murded a person....and I asked what is standing on my stick...but she did not want to revele it to me...she held a lamp on her hand´s and asked me if the lamp was mine...No I said...it must be someone who is not longer here...this place was like a resting home...so I said to her...I think you can have the lamp...you are worth it....and she was happy and she took the lamp.

I am still thinking of the dream with the lyrics...that I did not manage to get it out of the computor...can this mean that I am serching in wrong place for my answere´s??