Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, I just didn't want to say anything about my efforts so I just called it 'wishing' hehe.

E1B

Now I know how that feel´s when you do your double humour

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Now I know how that feel´s when you do your double humour
    Yes, I guess it's humor, but there is a serious side as well. I do not believe that one should put voice to their practices/ evolving understanding of the 'mysteries'. To do so somehow deprives the practice and person of the full weight of the Power being sought.

For me, it is an intensely personal journey, I 'know what I know' but dare not speak it as this 'knowledge' becomes frail when expressed in words to the community. It is stronger if I keep it 'close to my chest'.

Love to you Ia,

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, I guess it's humor, but there is a serious side as well. I do not believe that one should put voice to their practices/ evolving understanding of the 'mysteries'. To do so somehow deprives the practice and person of the full weight of the Power being sought.

For me, it is an intensely personal journey, I 'know what I know' but dare not speak it as this 'knowledge' becomes frail when expressed in words to the community. It is stronger if I keep it 'close to my chest'.

Love to you Ia,

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    I do not agree with you here, if you keep all to your self it will not get any air and will rotten in time, to share is to keep your self healthy...We are all ONE so how can you think there is anything to keep in secret??..To be open is to let the light in, and very good training to get out the possessed owned feeling, if this is hard then it will be very hard battle to let go...and life will become very hard and keep´s you on guard and you do not get what you a titlet to have....LOVE.
    This is my oppinion and view what evolution is and to grow healthy.

Love
    ia