Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I think it is also a pointer towards the book Multidimensional Human...Kurt Leland do also make music...maybe I should listen to what he makes?..It has already made me remember..and awakens strong feelings in me.
    Music is the closest to exchanging energetic information (= speaking energy, what Kurt calls "feel/think" after Robert Monroe) in physical reality. It is a direct way to transmit emotions and emotional changes and other abstract concepts - and to do so in time.

"Music and the Soul" (also by Kurt Leland) has been an extremely worthwhile read - I'd recommend to anybody interested in music as a listener or to make music. Unfortunately it's hard to get a copy these days.

Blog Entries

In last night dream I was to some kind of gathering...I had my embroidery with me..I went to get some coffee I put 2 lumps of sugar (I do not use sugar in my coffee) and the host commented...you have your embroidery with you...yes I said...it is my life line...I went back and I saw people opened my embroidery and was looking at it...to my surprice I have made an abstract embroidery...only 2 details was highlightened...the face made as ancient farao sort of...and first I thought it was a needle but it was a pen...the people was scrutinizing it..they turned it over and looking on the back of the embroidery---here I awoke...
    This might be one of the patterns you keep enacting in your life. You might be attached to this pattern enough to call it your life line. Alternatively this pattern is actually a template for your life that you adhere to - that governs it (like a "pharao" would). The other people are checking this pattern to get an impression of your life - like for example reading your "ident" as Robert Monroe would call it.

The pattern and embroidery generally here seem to relate to the concepts of "pattern", "message", "reading", "picture" - but it's unclear which it is. Over time your vocabulary for translating dream images might get clearer and then it becomes more obvious what is meant from the images in the very least.

In last night dream I was in a group on a shore...we knew we have to swim and I went into the sea and started swim at some direction...when I have swam and saw a new shore I knew it was wrong so I went into the sea again and started to swim back where I come from...I met several swimmers and I told them it was wrong and soon a women was swiming towards me and I saw she stop breathing and she went under the water...I was very near her and I catched her before she sank too deep and I started to shout...hallooo help...she went under....help...and here I awoke...
    This is likely a misunderstanding interfering with translating the scene - unless you live near an ocean and oceans feature for that reason in your dreams.

More archetypically, oceans are often planes - the body of any plane, like the astral or mental planes. The degree of immersion is typically how deeply your inner senses enter the plane. Swimming or diving is navigating that specific plane.

There's many reasons you might have seen her "stop breathing" - including her waking up and leaving the plane / not focusing in that body anymore (= being less alive in comparison but not dead, just unconscious towards this particular plane and its environs). Or this particular person was projecting from a higher plane and left their "sheath" on that plane behind when consciousness abandoned it.

But the general gist is "interacting with a large plane." Seeing the other share might relate to going to another plane (adjoining this one) and maybe you felt you are not currently able to access it (= "knew it was wrong").

The other swimmers might have also been projectors or dreamers navigating the plane or a similar simulation of navigating a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    This might be one of the patterns you keep enacting in your life. You might be attached to this pattern enough to call it your life line. Alternatively this pattern is actually a template for your life that you adhere to - that governs it (like a "pharao" would). The other people are checking this pattern to get an impression of your life - like for example reading your "ident" as Robert Monroe would call it.

The pattern and embroidery generally here seem to relate to the concepts of "pattern", "message", "reading", "picture" - but it's unclear which it is. Over time your vocabulary for translating dream images might get clearer and then it becomes more obvious what is meant from the images in the very least.

This is likely a misunderstanding interfering with translating the scene - unless you live near an ocean and oceans feature for that reason in your dreams.

More archetypically, oceans are often planes - the body of any plane, like the astral or mental planes. The degree of immersion is typically how deeply your inner senses enter the plane. Swimming or diving is navigating that specific plane.

There's many reasons you might have seen her "stop breathing" - including her waking up and leaving the plane / not focusing in that body anymore (= being less alive in comparison but not dead, just unconscious towards this particular plane and its environs). Or this particular person was projecting from a higher plane and left their "sheath" on that plane behind when consciousness abandoned it.

But the general gist is "interacting with a large plane." Seeing the other share might relate to going to another plane (adjoining this one) and maybe you felt you are not currently able to access it (= "knew it was wrong").

The other swimmers might have also been projectors or dreamers navigating the plane or a similar simulation of navigating a plane.
    Thank you Korpo. I am starting to get new feeling about my dreams...but I still am stuck to earth so to say...as you say about ..template for your life that you adhere to ....It scares me to think in new ways..it feels like I am loosing myself....I hope you will go on and interpret my dreams so I can enter the bigger me consiously...thank you from my whole heart and soul
    Last edited by IA56; 13th July 2023 at 03:35 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Music is the closest to exchanging energetic information (= speaking energy, what Kurt calls "feel/think" after Robert Monroe) in physical reality. It is a direct way to transmit emotions and emotional changes and other abstract concepts - and to do so in time.

"Music and the Soul" (also by Kurt Leland) has been an extremely worthwhile read - I'd recommend to anybody interested in music as a listener or to make music. Unfortunately it's hard to get a copy these days.
    I thought I find music he have composed...but I only found a book about music...I want to find the book to read...I am sure it will give new experience to feel.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was standing with my back to the direction of my travel..I stand infront of the person who is stearing the kick-sledge?we travel in very high speed down a steep hill?I do not let fear invade me?I just relax and I feel the relaxation in my whole existence?here I awoke.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream happened much but the only seequence I remember is me bicycling ..when I see a car comming towards me on high speed..it took me off guard and my right fot stuck to the pedal so I nearly lost my balance..so I took a left turn into a mansions yard...and here I awoke..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was in a building...I hear voices shouting...a child crying..so I go to listen behind doors from where it comes from...I locate the appartament and I knock on the door...the door opens and I see a child on the floor crying...the person who have shouted and making the child cry dissapears...I ask the child...what is the matter...he looks at me and I stretch my hands towards his...he takes my hands and stop crying...I try to ask what happened...but the child do not talk...he takes me to the kitchen where his mother is and ..here I awoke....

In this episode I am in my appartament...a huge heap of sand is in my kitchen and a hole is digged...I can see through the hole a canal floating under and I go out...on the other side is an excavater digging in the canal...digging up shoes...I pick up the shoes and I try to communicate with the man on the excavator..he says something like...what are you doing in the building with old people...I reply..maybe because I am an old women...he say...but you are not that old...oh yeah...not...I am 67 yrs old....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with somebody els and a huge man in a small room...the huge man had in his hand a transformer figure wich he tried to hit me with...the other person who was with me in the room had a gun ...a gun you could load with 2 bullits...as the man tried to hit me I said to the other person to load the gun...to give a signal to the man to back off...here I awoke...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I went into a building...and 2 bear cubs where playing in the elevator...so I run up the stairs...but they did notice me and run after me...so I quickly run into the elevator...I knew whos bear cubs they are...I pushed 5th floor...and rang the door bell...they did only open a little bit the door...so I did open it more...and told them to take in the cubs ...they do not let people into the building...and when I was talking to the lady..the cubs come and she took them in...and I went home...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream a man who is very good at hitting the right notes and tones when singing...he invited me to go with him to a gathering where you have to be good at notes...I was singing to my self quietly...I was thinking...me too can be good if I get guidans and training...I could feel my potential...it felt good and my self confidence grew...

In a distant I did see bears and wolfs?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 171 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast