Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes. I think you have a very good, extended picture of what is the subject about - the vibrations can shift into different directions: from the sublte to physical ones and in the opposite direction. DNA reacts to vibrations - codes in the program in DNA react to what energy is put onto it.
    Yes I do believe DNA reacts to vibrations....and keeps you not to age so quickly...but I do not know nothing about to extend the physical body to live for ever...do you?
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I do believe DNA reacts to vibrations....and keeps you not to age so quickly...but I do not know nothing about to extend the physical body to live for ever...do you?
    Yes, I study the subject since 2019. I wrote a bit on it on the forum.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes, I study the subject since 2019. I wrote a bit on it on the forum.
    Yes I remember you wrote about it..but I can not find it...can you give a link to it?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I remember you wrote about it..but I can not find it...can you give a link to it?
    Sure, here are links to threads where I wrote on this subject:

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh....php?36610-DNA
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...n-human-energy

And mostly in this one:

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...al-youth-state

But I go with the technical approach to everything, which might be not preferable to all people. Some people are more into "feeling" of a subject, rather than combining all the technical pieces together. If this is your preference, then I'd suggest going into more "feeling" things like art, music etc., which might be missing technical details, but give an overall, feel-able picture of the subject - provided that you're interested in it.

If you are interested, please write what do you think currently about the subject or what are your views on it.

I still research the subject, so don't think the conclusions in these threads are final. Most of these posts were written more than 2 years ago, and I didn't stop on what I wrote then. One of the ways used by the ancient people to the youth state was through the physical and energetic personal alchemy, particularly preserved to this day in the old Chinese Taoist texts.

Here are some notable excerpts from these posts:

When the matter takes over the soul (which is almost always the case), the person dies. To overcome this, one needs to provide more light into the matter so that it was transformed, which results in prolongating the life of the cells, i.e. leading to longevity.
    In other words, mind can influence and control the matter.

The inquiring question is what is that original energy (the one that has been purified previously, or doesn't need purification at all) which is - after incarnating - enmeshed with non-original energy (basically, matter)? (The original energy often is called "pure energy", and the latter - "impure energy" in the alchemical texts). ... There must be some original energy of the conscious / soul which gets into the physical body of an unborn baby. Taoists believed that this original energy is put around the lower tan t'ien and is the primary source of rejuvenation - the original energy. They called it yuan qi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuanqi
    I.e. this theory suggests that we have original energy with which we come to the existence in the physical realm (the Earth). This is "real you" - when you live on this planet more and more, you "pull in" more and more not-yours energy and become less and less your-real-self. In other words we loose connection to our real energy which results in degeneration of the body and energy (called Ka in Ancient Egypt).

the DNA / cellural matrix and all the parts of the body can work better than just relying on the "yin" quality (i.e. on the typical material life processes, as it is present in animals). This is possible thanks to the fusion between the spirit (yang) and the material blueprint DNA (yin). Then the rules (law) changes drammatically - because of the hightened frequencies down to the cellural and atomic levels of all the cells in your body provided by the yang quality.
    I.e. combinantion of yin (DNA, cells) and yang (energy) is the key to controlling the aging processes.

one scientist sums up this in a very insightful way:
    "Ra was the basement and the guarantee to the existence"
    This is more occult thinking, and states that we all have the very internal source of energy - like the Sun is the very essential to existence in the solar system.

I think it is important to know what causes the body cells to integrate, and what makes them desintegrating. DNA strands are actually in the core of this life-death (sustainance-enthropy) duality process when the Earth-based biological forms are considered. DNA is like a program (yin) to our cells; energy (yang) is like fuel to our cells. This means that we have 2 factors at hand to deal with: to provide proper, high, cleanse energy to cells ("cleanse" is quite a relative term - there is a criterion under which something is cleanse or not; in terms of human energy it is a difference between core frequency / spirit and the actual - temporal - frequency of one's energy); and to re-program DNA. Reprogramming DNA is not difficult, as it may sound. It just takes applying your high consciousness (spirit) with help of the body. Body is prepared for this process, as it has the "gates" to the other dimensions - glands - which in turn may modify the body - and they do, all the time. The difference between automatic and deliberate influence on DNA / body is that we need to set such an intent. The biggest guiding, directing gland is pineal gland, the higher tan t'ien, 3rd eye, providing the spirit (shen) energy into the aura and body. Doing that is like learning riding on a bike, or anything - step by step it becomes more natural and obvious, to the extent that you would start to think how come that you didn't do this before. Rejuvenating body is just a process - the energetic one.
    The thing is to not thinking "it's hard, it's unknown, it's impossible" and things like that. The thing is to have a proper mindset: to reset what you already think that you "know" on this, and re-view the subject with the fresh mind. Then you may get a better idea of what is going on and what to do.

Go with the mindest "I WILL have an idea" about it, not with "I don't know but I want to find out". See the differnece?
    Last edited by Antares; 25th November 2023 at 07:21 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I have noticed another state of mind...I do not know what to call it....it is very different from dreaming....and it is something between ...full awake and mind awake when body is sleeping....I totally noticed this today more clearly...but did not pay attention to the conversation I was having...maybe with myself...but I will start to pay attention to this and make notes...so that I more clearly will pay attention when it happens...it is happening more than dreaming now days....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

f you are interested, please write what do you think currently about the subject or what are your views on it.

Yes I am interested about the subject...I believe to feel bliss and very deep love/and total happiness is one of the keys...To feel these feelings without any particular reason...will slow down to age.

I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was different than I am used to. In the dream there was a beautiful ribbon and I streched my hand to take it....here I come to full awake but I could feel and see the dream atmosfhere or what to call it...and I had my arm up streched to take the ribbon....I was surprised that I did not have the ribbon in my hand...it was so real...but what is new is that I could see the dream and wake state totally clear...it seamed that dream atmosphere is different from wake state atmosphere...could see clearly the divider line so to say between these 2 states of mind.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was in a place/appartamen with my sister in the bathroom and me with 2 tigers in the livingroom...tigers where calm and playing calmly with a water bottle...off course it burst and water all over the room floor....now the tigers went to some other room so i wiped the floor and went to knock on the bathroom door and asking what is she doing and if she can open the door for me...she said she is cleaning but she opened the door and here I awoke....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was walking behind a man riding a dark brown horse who is walking with very stiff legs...soon we see a man looking at horses in a pasture...I for some reason shouts to him....look who is comming here...the man lowers the electrical fench...and goes into the pature to the horses...the man riding the stiff horse takes the horse in one hand and tosses him over the electrical fench into the pasture...the horse lands on the grund but is up very quickly and has transformed to a normal horse but black horse....here I awoke....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream suddenly a man leading a blue bull...they appeared in front of me very suddenly...I jolted in my whole existence...and at once I was awake....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast