Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I have again a period of not remembering my dream´s. I do know I dream but can´t keep any memory of them. I know it has to do with energy level, I have though developed deeper understanding about the self and I, so this might be also why my memory is not so good because of development on other levels.

Blog Entries

I'm there too. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and know I was having some adventure or a pleasant experience, but when I wake up in the morning I can't remember, or I sleep through the night and wake up clueless. My excuse is that my husband is now sick and coughs a lot during the night and I'm too tired to remember anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Thank you CFT for your respons, it is very valuable to me.

IA56 Guest

WoW..what a night ...I am not sure I can make any sence from it but I sure did dream a lot
    I was standing on a balcony 6 floor up and a tree fell on me...I noticed my left ancle was red and swollen, I pusched the tree over the balcony and was looking that it did not fell on anyone...it fell on a tree who´s top was cut off but off course it did not stay but fell to the ground and did not harm anyone, I felt eased.

I was visiting a person whom I do not know who she was, she was living on the ground floor, she smoked and did have the backyard and I was surprised how nice it was, she said to me that I must remember it is sunday so the bus does go seldon so I must start to think of leaving, I did feel stress, so I did take the elevator to my floor, a man did run out off the elevator and a young boy was left, he looked strange so I asked if he was harmed, No he said and I did trust him him telling me the truth...I did live with my ex. and several men was visiting him and a lot of dog´s both old and puppies, I did give my ex a kiss and I asked if he will drive me at my home if not then I must take the bus and go at once, I did not get any answere but a man did come very close to me and said something like...are you that kind of person who ...then I did not understand so I asked ...what ....he repeted but still I couldn´t undersand the meaning of his saying..and I asked ...what...now we started to laugh and he did come very close to me and I was rather confused...I could see one of the old dog´s help one puppie with pusching with his leg and I was so surprised and the owner did look at me and like say with his eye´s...they are more clever then us...

My sister was telling me that they where thinking off building a house and I said, then I could rent it, yes she said.

The tree dream I had a similar that my car was driving up on a tree and did breake, and I did get sick ....now a tree fell on me..I wonder if I get healthy now... joking...haha...

IA56 Guest

Last night I did have nice dreams...
    I was reading a news paper on a sidewalk sitting on a window-ledge I had moved to a new town, I did like the atmosphere there, it was calm, welcoming, nice and friendly. A couple man and women did be so happy to see me, she said. I was just thinking of you and here you are, I did become so happy and I said, I was just dreaming of you 2 and here you are now and I smiled and hugged her, noticing her husband to be happy too to see me, he was so beautiful so I was almost gasping after air but off course I had to hide my feelings not to be taken wrong, I am always so afraid to awoke jellesous feelings in people if I show my likening too open...I did quickly look at the women not to dis-respect her in anyway, but I noticed his eyes be so clear and glowing and pure, I was so happy for her to have a faithful husband, I always get so happy when meeting such a people.

So I was so happy to wake up this morning to have met so pure and kind people, thank you!!

IA56 Guest

Last night I did dream that I was visiting a hospital I have worked for before, and I was so surprised to see the changes what was made, I could see toy´s so children also can enjoy visiting the old people, and I could see big difference how the old people did be more healthy because of the more human treatment of them, the women who was working there whom I did know, did recognize me and I said, do say hallo to all who know me that I said hallo, she now did lye down becides an old women and she was so happy to get both the nearness and be treated as a person, I was so happy to see that old people was treated with such grace and respect, much had happen since I worked with old people and I am happy to have this kind of dream, thank you.

IA56 Guest

Last night I dreamt that I was remoat viewing and I saw a man luar a very young girl into his bed, I told my sister and the girls mother what I did see, and they went there and all was true, the girl was found in his bed, but not yet had happened anything to her, she was very angry when saying to me that I have destroed her relationship to this man. I asked her if she do know how old he is, yes she said, he is 47 yrs old, NO I said he is 56 yrs old...she now understood the truth.
    I was in pure fear and did not dare to go with my sister and the girls mother to this adress where the girl was, he awoke all fear and horror in me totally.

IA56 Guest

Last night I did dream that I visited a funeral of one young foriner girl it was a honor of killing, when I left the funeral one girl did spoke to me and told she was also a honor of killing, I asked how many children they where and she said 7. 4 boys and 3 girls, I was so surprised because she was so young, I thought that this kind of killing did happen to older than like 10 yrs old girls.

In this seekvence it was like a parade of cowboys, all riding horses and they had decorated the horses, I was looking with big eyes and I did notice they where looking at my reactions because this was done for a reason I should know what it meant, but really I do not know or understand, I have hard time to believe it has to do with an episode in my life when I was asked what kind of women I am...I said I am a cowgirl, because this did mean I am one man´s women, it was cowboys like to show me all kind of men who was telling by this way they where cowboys....so strange.

In this episode it was winter and like beginning of 1900 century, the most funny children did know was to get to train ride it did go round on a round railway line.

IA56 Guest

Last night I did dream that I was to a school taking some kind of course...I was already late and when I passed by a man who was resting on the sun on the side walk, when I passed by him he grabbed my ancle and did not let me pass, I stated to laugh and said, this is more worse than the kindergarden, let me pass, he did hold my ancle and I said I am already late. When I did come to the class room they where dancing, and I did remember that I must loosen up more and remember to enjoy life also and not all the time only study life. Then we started to look at a video but I did not find any chair to sit on it was to low or to backwards or something wrong, finaly I did find a chair but then I was called out of the class room and when I did return the chair was again taken, I did get so angry and did go out to find a new chair to me but when I returned the class have taken lunch break I did meet the teachers but not a word did they tell me about the lunch break, I was happy that 2 class mates have stayed to tell me about this break, I did feel as I mostly feel in life, not to be told anything and that I am not a part of the society or the life in it self how hard I try I am not fitting in.

I want to know when I feel horror about a person or a situation what is this, what or why do I react with horror and fear, I never get to know the real reason, but my reaction does not lie or my intuition or my feelings, how do I get to know the underlying reason, I know I react into a persons inner, even if the person is calm in outside and the first impression I know it is his/her inner I react, but how do I get to be sure??!!

Perhaps you're developing more abilities than the fix (six) senses?

Page 27 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast