Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    The one where everything was in disarray.
    Hi Richard,
    Have NW told you it is that disarray dream she was refering too??

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Hi, IA. Would you say everything was in disarray? The magazines were the lure, but the charter bus had something necessary to finish before the 'temple' store could be entered. The 'priest' clerk was demonstrating to you that all was known - that looking wasn't necessary. Close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you (weren't looking for) but exactly what you need.
    Don't look in your purse, you don't understand what's in there until you understand it is full of anything you need.

Hmm. That even puzzles me....
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Hi, IA. Would you say everything was in disarray? The magazines were the lure, but the charter bus had something necessary to finish before the 'temple' store could be entered. The 'priest' clerk was demonstrating to you that all was known - that looking wasn't necessary. Close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you (weren't looking for) but exactly what you need.
    Don't look in your purse, you don't understand what's in there until you understand it is full of anything you need.

Hmm. That even puzzles me....
    Hmmm...when thinking about the dream, when I was trying to go out to the store, it come from nowhere a long cue of people who was coming into the bus so I was not able to go out to the store....and then when we come back and I was able to go to the store, all was as you put it..disarray..like all was made so hard and I was not able to find anything, and it did awaken stress in me...I did not have that long time because the bus was waiting....and what I was interested in ...was no longer there, it was sold...and I felt I want to buy something...but it was like nothing what I could be interested in wasn´t there...I felt bean opposed...
    So you say...close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you need....do you say here that I shall close my eyes and feel what I need...as a practise??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ia
    So you say...close your eyes and whatever you find will be exactly what you need....do you say here that I shall close my eyes and feel what I need...as a practise??
    I guess what I'm saying is we, none of us, really don't know what we need and to think we do is an illusion. So, in a way, just reach in the grab-bag and let God hand you what He knows you need.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

I guess what I'm saying is we, none of us, really don't know what we need and to think we do is an illusion. So, in a way, just reach in the grab-bag and let God hand you what He knows you need.
    Okay, thank you, I will give it a try and see what comes up

IA56 Guest

Hi eyeoneblack,
    I have bean meditating over this and all it comes up is my own feeling of reason that I have all I need in the now...I have enough of food, shelter, love, and I do know the reason why it is like this in my life in this moment, and I know this is not how it will be as long as I live in this form as I am now...I know that the only sure thing is change....so in this moment I have all I need and I feel happy....I know when I am ready there will be a new job for me, but it is not time yet, I have learned to wait and keep me cool and stop running...so I have to first learn to be in peace before all starts again, so I learn not to burn me out by stress and worry....I am not there yet, the day I get a new job I know I am ready.

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Well, I wish you the best on that. You should let me know if a job is something you need. In my own little way I've been known to help with things like that . It seems to me you are ready and so I'll WISH my hardest for you.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Well, I wish you the best on that. You should let me know if a job is something you need. In my own little way I've been known to help with things like that . It seems to me you are ready and so I'll WISH my hardest for you.
    Thank you eyeoneblack...Are you showing me your double humour here..I'll WISH my hardest for you.....??

Love
    ia

ia,

there is nothing to "tell right out", for as soon as it leaves your lips, it out is wronged. the point of it is to suggest that within anyone is an imagination which clothes, and that individual imagination is the private closet in which all clothing is stuffed full. no one can have what is real told right out, for what is real [YOU] ever remains within unwronged, unless of course the one within believes that it is wronged, thereby being clothed in what it is not. one is ever naked, ever vulnerably exposed, and therefrom grasps with the gropings into the dark until alas it realizes that freedom and nakedness [within] are one and the self-same.

clean that child's closet out, go within it, sit there and saying nothing...pray...listen........................... .............
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    ia,

there is nothing to "tell right out", for as soon as it leaves your lips, it out is wronged. the point of it is to suggest that within anyone is an imagination which clothes, and that individual imagination is the private closet in which all clothing is stuffed full. no one can have what is real told right out, for what is real [YOU] ever remains within unwronged, unless of course the one within believes that it is wronged, thereby being clothed in what it is not. one is ever naked, ever vulnerably exposed, and therefrom grasps with the gropings into the dark until alas it realizes that freedom and nakedness [within] are one and the self-same.

clean that child's closet out, go within it, sit there and saying nothing...pray...listen........................... .............
    But there is always to tell it right out....first have to tell from what level you are expressing your self from...and what I mean by level is...if it is from our physical dimenstion here on earth....or if it is metaphorically from our inner dimensions...
    So from the beginning I asked you what you mean because I did not understand from what level you express your self...so I did another try and asked if you meant our physical world or metaphorically from our inner....and you can never be friend with an wild animal here on earth, you can train it but never relax and think you can be friend, it is a wild animal....and if you talk about the "beast/shadow" then you can transform it and must do so to enter to "higher" realms...
    So...all would have bean cool for me if you had said the inner ...as I see it is that you are expressing and now you use the word...child....and clothes....I do understand.

I feel stress infront of your saying...there is nothing to "tell right out", for as soon as it leaves your lips, it out is wronged

I do not agree here...there is a truth in every level and moment you speak from...this truth will change when you move to another level, there is that levels truth....and then there is the outer most truth what is the prize...and this outer most truth is our drive in life/evolution...we will never know this outer most truth it is impossible to do so, because life is never ending stream...so what does stress in me...is if we start to stagnet and think....that the word are wronged as soon it leavs your lips...then WHAT use is there then to talk??? Then I can be silent and only observe....

Love
    ia

Page 40 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 LastLast