Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
IA, I hope you don't mind me commenting here but as soon as I saw your post I thought of a Mudra.
Reason being,

Light red blood suggests oxygenated blood
Dark red blood suggests blood with little or no oxygen.( got rid of oxygen....in nostril?)
A Mudra as you know is the sealing off of one nostril, sealing off the oxygen flow from one nostril at a time.

I always find things come in riddles to be worked out. The fact that you were told to stop this may just be part of the riddle to stop the oxygen/air flow.

You've started back up the throat friction technique again and I wonder if this is just a little hint to help you along?
No Susan I do not mind, I really am happy for all help I can get.
I am sorry but I do not know what Mudra is?
I have not studied any tequenics what so ever, I have done for short periods with mantras, but that was for some months and it was nothing for me. But this thorat (throat )friction tequenice is more my cup of tea....so I am going to do it for a longer period.
So I´d like you to be more specific with what you are saying...I do not get it, yet, please.
So do you say that the nostrile with the dark blood is blocked and no oxygen goes through it?
This throat friction method does get my whole body engaged, it is fantastic.

Love
ia