Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This kind of experience I would not call a dream, but direct non-physical interaction with beings. I have frequently such experiences of energies and beings approaching me while sleeping. It is a good practice to set certain, desired mental and energetic attitude (or frequency, wave-length, state...) before going to sleep, so that unwanted energies could not reach you.
    Somehow I know this because I have had this since I was Little...it goes in cycles….I have not wanted to accept this...but after I saw that Movie...The
    fourth Kind...I have had daytime sensations about some kind of energies what I do connect to this "manipulation" feeling.....somehow I feel that there is not much to do...so do you have any suggestions how to set up protection against it??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Somehow I know this because I have had this since I was Little...it goes in cycles….I have not wanted to accept this...but after I saw that Movie...The
    fourth Kind...I have had daytime sensations about some kind of energies what I do connect to this "manipulation" feeling.....somehow I feel that there is not much to do...so do you have any suggestions how to set up protection against it??

Love
    ia
    We are exposed to any energies all the time. In the dream-state it is just more obvious, as this is the state where our senses are not so matter-bound. Further more, we are more vulnarable then to any suggestions, manipulations and any other influence (like magic - which can easily work this way) - but "more" doesn't mean that we are not falling to manipulations when in awake state.

All people are vulnarable. A lot of thoughts coming to one's mind originally comes from other beings - and the living people as well (this is called telepathy whether you are aware of it, or not). This is just a part of the process of developing your mind control by yourself, I believe...

And gaining better awareness this way.

There are a couple of methods to stay out of such influences:
    - energy / qi resources to be kept high (so that your aura was strong)
    - mind (thoughts) control, mood control before sleep in particular
    - direct deal with the (in)coming energy if it's insistent
    - and as mentioned, setting a proper attitude / frequency state

We are exposed to any energies all the time. In the dream-state it is just more obvious, as this is the state where our senses are not so matter-bound. Further more, we are more vulnarable then to any suggestions, manipulations and any other influence (like magic - which can easily work this way) - but "more" doesn't mean that we are not falling to manipulations when in awake state.

All people are vulnarable. A lot of thoughts coming to one's mind originally comes from other beings - and the living people as well (this is called telepathy whether you are aware of it, or not). This is just a part of the process of developing your mind control by yourself, I believe...

And gaining better awareness this way.

There are a couple of methods to stay out of such influences:
    - energy / qi resources to be kept high (so that your aura was strong)
    - mind (thoughts) control, mood control before sleep in particular
    - direct deal with the (in)coming energy if it's insistent
    - and as mentioned, setting a proper attitude / frequency state
    Thank you...Yes...I am surprised that this happened last night...because I have not had this seizure feeling in long time...but I Believe it has to do also with 1980-81 when I was brainwashed in real Life...so because I had this in the Dream or during sleeping time...I was thinking that it was somekind of processing this happening too….and yes I do more Believe in people to do this kind of manipulations then other energies/entities….I do Believe me to have rather good protection...so maybe this was more processing Life happenings....what do you Think?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I think that there are no seeming reasons for energies / beings to come in and affect us. They send us thoughts all the time, try to trigger certain emotions etc. See... there are really a lot of beings all around us, most of them are low and in big part unconscious and strive to survive in this "shadow" forms. As living human beings, we have natural protection (which are our energy fields) from them, but it doesn't mean that they cannot try to influence us... they do. But it is a normal thing - but sometimes it happens that the natural protection might not work entirely, then the methods which I mentioned can help, if one doesn't want to use deliberate will / magic.

I think that there are no seeming reasons for energies / beings to come in and affect us. They send us thoughts all the time, try to trigger certain emotions etc. See... there are really a lot of beings all around us, most of them are low and in big part unconscious and strive to survive in this "shadow" forms. As living human beings, we have natural protection (which are our energy fields) from them, but it doesn't mean that they cannot try to influence us... they do. But it is a normal thing - but sometimes it happens that the natural protection might not work entirely, then the methods which I mentioned can help, if one doesn't want to use deliberate will / magic.
    Okay thank´s...I Think I use deliberate will...you might call it magic?

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was driving in a cab...I saw a huge cat sitting up on a steps outside the house...my car suddenly change to bicycle...and the cat jumped behind me on the carrier...I used my leg to back kick at the cat and told it to jump off...the cat said….we are more than cat´s….and jumped off...
    The cat was in same colore as a Lynx...
    Last edited by IA56; 20th February 2020 at 09:37 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my dream last night I was riding a horse...I lost my balance and dropped the reins and the horse looked at me and had a look on his face that now he are free to do what he want...but I was very firm in my voice and said...NO...stop....stand still.....and I got back my balance and got hold and balance back...and the horse did look little bit dissapointed in a way that he had to listen and obey. (this is first time I feel confident in a dream where I have a horse in it)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream was very confusing...I just write it down here….I was in bed sleeping when a women come in with food...to both me and my son....I rose me up from the bed and walked after the women who Went into the kitchen...I wanted to thank her...I opened the door to kitchen and there was Another women, I did not see her who served us the food….I Went back to my room and on the floor lyes a naked thin old women...I feel that there is a nurse taking care of this women and I am not allowed to Wake her up...so I put a blanket over her naked thin body...after short while she rose up and wrapped the blanket around her...and now I know that I am alone with my son....everyone have left the building...I was concerned about the old women and I Went out to find her...and when I enter into her bedroom in the bed was Another women too...oh I said...are you Twins...and I said that I am here to put some clothing on you and take you with me...you can not be alone in this house...in walked the son to this women...he was so moved that I cared about her mother and her sister so I was prepared to take them with me to be sure they will be taken care of….the man did wrap his arm around my shoulders and he was going to reward me...but here I woke up from this Dream.....

This Dream have awoke something Deep in me and I am so sad and Crying and feel devestated and confused….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I have taken care of the twins....they where in 1.5 yrs old....( I was hospitalized at this age, I nearly died of a epedemy many Children died of)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was with prins Charles of England??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 122 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast