Last night dream was me looking into a scenery...like looking some play...I was neutral from beginning...and did not valuate what I was seeing from beginning ...until one women on my right side started comment and making me unsure....
The scenery was about a young women...her father and his girlfriend.....the adult daughter was in shower...the father did turn water to cold...and she off course was screaming on top of her lungs....and the father did laugh as his girlfriend too....the women on my right side asked me if I did notice the fathers erection...no I said...I did not...now when she did comment in this way I started to feel unconfortable and my fear starts to build up...the women on my right side is hinting that they are having a 3 sum....and I can´t believe that...I do not get any sexual vibes from the scenery at all....but when the women on my right side is commenting makes me unsure....and I do protect myself with...the daughter is grown up....she can protect her self and I do not think the father is abusive to her....and here I awoke myself....