Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
In last night dream was interesting...in the dream I had bean put on sick leave by my doctor and I had only to call the doctor and he extended it...but this time it came back and no extended certificate...so I called for an appontment...and when I arrive to the doctors office I see it is a new doctor a female doctor...and I go...ahaa now I understand...you do not know me...exatctly she said...and we started to know each others and as time passed by she was asking me for advice??

In this episode I was in sleep paralycis and I felt something comming up into my bed...it was nearly impossible for me to wake up from this dream...but what made me very happy was that I was aware what was happening in the room around me...I saw haging in the air items of all kind...so I now knew I was back into the dream....and I tried one thing I never had tried...I pointed with my pointing finger and sended a beam of light...and it did hit the item and it go...poooof........any thoughts??
Why do you have so many dreams about doctors?

Anyway. The first one is simple: you are your own healer, so that doctors could learn from you! You need to believe in your skills and what you know.

Second, the light experience: excellent. Develop your energy skills. You may achieve a lot with your parapsychic abilities.