Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
Someone pretending to be me....

I get the impression IA is incredibly strong spiritually and energetically. She feels the prana like electricity not many people can do that to my knowledge. IA DID YOU ever try meditating in nature for long periods of time and focus on the energy? You can make it over your whole body if you are good I bet it would be easy for you. This is what I consider to be enlightenment. I've been able to achieve it before a few times but only for short periods of time before I get energy attacked...

Sorry I haven't commented btw... been busy. I have pictures of myself in my profile. Can you describe what the being looked like who said it was the devil please?
No I have not done that for a long time or continuely, I have had so much other supressed or stuck energy to cope with...but I am soon there to start ...the few time´s I have bean meditating in nature I have felt all energies so stong...my chakras under my feet are crazy when walking bear footed and if I lean to a trea I feel energies very clear and strong from the tree...I think there is thing´s order so to speak...and I am soon ready for starting my real development of my energy-body.
Thank you again for your support.
Love