In last night Dreams I did get healing....I was watching a Group of people giving treatments to people, I could see I had sicnesses in me too so I asked if they could help me too, and one women started to treat me, she did put me on my back lying on the ground, she did mount by half lye on me holding by my sholders and like rocking me up and down, she said, you ought to feel like you are in an elevator, and yes I did feel it....then she pushed my legs towards my stomach and a huge fart did occure and it did smell so awful and I felt huge relese....then she did put her hand and pushed it under my ribbs and I did both see and feel a black bloubb and she said a latin Word and I did also in the Dream understand it´s meaning, and the Group did feel happy to have find such a rare fault to practis on....

This seequenze I met one old work-frind she had a new boy-friend an healer, he wanted to give me an treatment, I did Think my friend did allow him to treat me...he took me with him...and I could see in his Eyes a flash go off, and when I looked at my left I could see his Eyes become total black...and I was not sure if he did be dark or light...but I was not afraid...from his Eyes did com e a strong light and I felt a light Electric force hit me...I Went back to my friend and she was on the phone, I was happy to tell her about how I felt about his treatment when she did let me know that he is a jerk....I was totally surprised, I did have a huch about this but now I did get it confirmed...she did end her relationship to him....