Last night Dream was Little bit strange….2 men did rang on my doorbell...they said...is it here the comotion is...NO I said...but I want to say that my son is like a mirror...the backed out..and I followed down the staires wispering...if you are bad against him you get that back at you...if you are kind...now I noticed one more man standing in front of the entrance he was standing Indoors in the stairway...I stopped talking and Went back to my appartament...I noticed now a box infront of my opened door...I let it be and Went Indoors...One Young man was in my appartament...I did know him...I asked if the box is his...we Went together to check it out...yes it was his...it was several juice packet..I did take them out and placed them in the frizge….suddenly an unknown women did enter my appartament...handling over some lingonberries to me to Place in the frizge….I started to becom irritated...who are you….she did not respond..but said that they are here to take me on vacation...what?..who...she did force me out and I said I do not have any clothings with me...take the robe and it is enough she said??

In this episode I had 2 strange animals ...one had a long trunk like elephant but it was something else...I did take the trunk and said to the animal...Bitte...and it followed me...the other animal I had in a Leach...