Last night in my Dream I did spoke to my grandchild J..it was like a several high building and his appartament was on the groundfloor and I did see it ivaded by teenagers and I knew he had to study...so I Went to the appartament but did not see J at all, so I told the teenagers to leave, they where not happy, but I did not want them to hung around alone without my granson who lived there...
I Went outside and looked up and I saw him in Another appartament and I waved to him and he opened the window...I asked him if he know how to solve the math exersice...and he said no...I did with my hands a triangel and asked him what shape it is ...and he said he did not know...I told him...I did make an rectangel and so on to help him...

In this episod I was sitting as they do have in Kina when people are carrying the wagon and it is curains so no one can see who is sitting in the wagon...to my surprise I was sitting with a man and I did not feel comfortabel at all...so I said to him that I want to walk´...I did put on my red Lovika gloves and tried to jump off...but he did not let me....so I awoke my self from the Dream...