Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I still have head-ache and nausea....Last night dream was bizarr....I was with my childhood friend T (she is no longer with us) we where on a Cruise liner...we was naked?? entering into a room where everyone was naked...my friend T did hug and kiss the nearest couple...and I backed out of the room....I thought we where going to sauna...so I Went back where whe have left our clothings...I had key to a cabin...but I was not able to see the number so I asked one man if he can see what number it is...he said it is number 10..I did find it and the key did fit....the man asked me if I was (he said my sisters name) I was so surprised so I did not correct him, I let him think he was right....the cabin was very small but it had 2 beds...I did see my white pants was wet...I notice there was a towel dryer, I did put the wet pants on it to dry....I started to make the beds, I was thinking she might come late and it is good if the bed is done so she can go to sleep easy.....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I have slept bad...I was so easely choked and spooked??...like...I saw a green plant what wibrated....that scared me....I hear someone say...Tommy is not at home...and I felt fear?? ..like this was my whole night...I am exhausted....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was visiting a heart doctor...it was one male and female...the male was my doctor...the nurses told me that they shall switch me to the female doctor because they knew the male doctor was fond of me and it is not ethical for him to do that because me being his patient....so the nurses wanted to help both of us....I was surprised how deeply they have understood the situation, more then me...it was critical when they shifted me to the female doctor if there willl be some difficulty if she would understand the dilemma...but all went well...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was what was happening in my deam state informativ but I am so sad I do not remember more than this....when I was sleeping on my left side it was important for something i do not remember no....likewise when I was sleeping on my right side...or on my back....it was helping properties both in my body and energy levels or energy bodies....frustrating that I do not remember more...but I am sure it will be clear one day ...so patience be disired.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

WoW..last night dream did take me to the place in me what I assume to be my personal belief world....as I see myself to be in acceptance of others without judging.....accept others choices in Life without judging....feeling happy for them and hope others not to judge me and let me make my choices and accept them as I accept others choices ....

The dream was me being present when people did be babtised into religions...I was happy with them they have taken stand and marking they path so to speak....I was total okay with that....but I become very angry when they sudgested me to also babtise me into theires religion....I said NO...

I have made my stand point as I have not heard about other than Jesus Christ to free all and not judge anyone...I know that His message was to say...to take heart in theires belief....and be faithful to it...because every religion has the same core...LOVE....Jesus did not come to start a religion at all...He had to come and show the way to freedom...a new way to be....free.

I have in this lifetime faced this dilemma...the first time was in the 90-ties with my second husband...I opened my heart for the LOVE and deliverance...we did move up North and that city had all kind of religions represented...they did visit us and asked us to join theires Church....I was so happy to get so much attention...and I did visit all of them....but my husband was furious...he did say with Power in his voice...that I was not allowed to join any other Church but the state Church...and it was end of discussion....I joined that Church what my husband apointed for me....
    I am happy to have made this journey of religion...

Second time this happened for some years ago...now my personal stand point was developed in me....NOT to join ANY Church what so ever....because what I have learned it only make false signals to others....in my world all religions are the same....all religions have the same core...LOVE..not to judge and not to exclude....

So last night dream did make me angry that I was asked to be babtised into a specific Church....

I was also in one seequnce seen several bottles...and was asked to choose among them....I understand this symbol totally...it is to one by one release my up bound energies in me...and free them.

It has begun....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream I see a women left to sleep on the street...I decided to have an eye on her...I was nearly sure at one point that she is dead...I said so to several persons but no one reacted...I did not know what to do...but then one day she moved....oh...she is not dead....I approached her and she told me that she has terrible lower back pain...I asked if I can give her massage...and she said yes....I gentle moved her on her side and massaged her lower back...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was protecting my child...I hold him in my arms and I was bend down nearly to the ground...I was in a hut or under a tarpaulin...I did see throgh a little slit...a huge grizzly...putting his paw on my neck...I did tensen up and I was waiting for it to tear me apart...I relaxed..waiting...nothing happened..

In this part of the dream ...I was standing on a latter and looking down...it was a horse farm...a man asked me what I was doing there...what kind of chores I did...I smiled and said...no I am not a employee of yours...I just visit a friend here....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was asked what I am....I said I am bisexual...but I choose to be hetero...they said I have to give my clotings to them...first I said NO but they said I can´t resist, I have to do as they say....I noticed I hade a male shirt on me...this did surprise me...and I was little bit curious what I had under the shirt...I had my female body... felt relieved because I felt like female in the dream....I was very surprised over my clotings.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I gave birth to a child...soon I was preagnent again....and it was time to give birth again...I was surprised because I had no stomach what so ever....I never saw the second birth...

soon I was in a new dream....

eating breakfast with a man who said something...that is good to my collection...I asked what is...he avoided to answere me...he said a womens name...I tried to ask because I was providing for him and he want to spend money on something he do not want me to know...he did become irritated and he called me fatzo...wow I said....I like to be fat...so I think it is better you go back to her...I followed him to the door...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was helping people who lived on the street...we collected things others have thrown away...I was looking at a mother with her child...the child found a branch with beautiful white flowers on....No, she said to the child...put it back...only gambolas are allowed to collect them...she was afraid that some kind of guard will see it and they will be puniched.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 88 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast