In last night Dream I was some Place and was leaving so one taxi driver offered to drive me to my destination. I was happy about that and off we took.
After driving a bit he asked if we could go swimming, I said ok it was cloudy and a bit Cold, I was sitting on the Cliffs and he asked if I could take my cloutings off me. No I said it is too Cold for me to sit here in my bathing suit, I was a bit irritated but he Went on a swimming tour. I was looking at him swimming and after a while I see him submurged (the water was clear and not at all Deep) and he had a plastic bag over his head, it was clear he was trying to take his Life....I jumped in the water and bend him over so the water could come out of his body….I was successfull and I asked him what he was doing….he did not want to talk, and I asked him if he at all was going to drive me to my destination, he did not answere and he did avoide all Communication, it was already evening and he was acting in away I could not make any sense of him at all....so here I awoke myself from the Dream....