I had a dream where I had a bf, he was going to work, I hear a neighbour ask if I was at home, my bf said, she is sleeping. I was in bed but not sleeping, soon I hear that someone is breaking into my appartament and my heart did jump up to my throat, I felt fear, I did close my eyes but I did see though my eyelids. I see a man coming in, he takes his trousours off, he is naked from waist down and he is going to come besides me. I sat up and shouted, what are you doing? Out, out from my appartamen, he did be so surprised so he fell on his back, he grabbs his trousours and he puts them on him and he said whilst he is opening the door out of my home, he said: you are dead to me now.

In this episode I did see myself having thick plaits 2 on both sides of my head, I was so happy to have them

In this episode I did hear a girl shouting ...give my Money back...I Went to see what is going on....I see a boy holding a cellphone in his hand, he is looking at it, I see 1170 on it...she said....I want my Money back..I knew he did owe her that amount and I said...you have to pay her back...he wanted me to hold his hand to give him curage to send the Money to her....when I hold his hand he could push the send buttom.