In last night dream I did awake in the dream by someone invading my bed, the bed was small and for one person, I did turn around to see who have come into my bed, so I had
no place to sleep on. It was a man who was looking at his cell-phone, not giving me any attention, I asked several times, who are you, what are you doing in my bed, no reaction.
I was so frustrated so I bet him on his sholder, no reaction...Now I put my hand up towards him and started to pray, please God, take this man into your glory light, now he reacted.
his mouth turned to the Munk screem, and he vaniched.
Now my perceptions was more clear and I hear other people being in my apartament, so I went up to see who they where, I sensed they to be users of both alchohol and drugs,
they where so many?? I had also my grandchild the girl she was very little, and I did see she had not have any bath for a longer period, so I said that I will pore up a bath for her,
the bath-room was strange, very old fasioned and the bath-tub was nearly full of water, heavy water?? on the wall was a switch you could switch it both at left and right, when I
switche it to the left, the water did go out with a horrible loud sound, it did make me very afraid so I looked at my right and on the wall was another switch, I did turn it to the right
and the atmoshphere did change lighter and it did make me less afraid.....but I did awoke me from the dream because it was too much to handle and understand...

I do understand that this dream is showing me both of my inner and outer life still is in big trumoile and I need more time for rest and healing....the outer life is starting to lighten up, I have got my pension, so the preassure is lighter, but my inner is still heavy and I need time to heal and I will now get that time.